In this post, I will guide you on how Download Windows 10 Full Version 32 or 64 Bit. I got two methods for this. So let’s check them out below.
- How can I download Windows 10 for free full version?
- Can you still download Windows 10 for free 2019?
- Is there a 32 bit version of Windows 10?
- Is a Windows 10 ISO free?
Windows 10 is appreciated by many people who love to use Microsoft Windows OS. But they also raise many questions regarding the jump-off of windows 9. Though micro-soft has confirmed that windows 10 will be their last version of OS and users will get updated to new features through windows updates.
Windows 10 Full Version Free Upgrade or Download 32 or 64 Bit
Technical Specifications of Windows 10
- Name of the software: Windows 10 Technical overview available in 32 bit and 64 bit versions with English mainstream language.
- Type of Setup: Offline Installer/Full Standalone Setup:
- Compatibility Architecture: 32Bit(x86)/64 Bit(x64)
- License: Free
- Developers: Microsoft
Minimum System Requirements For Windows 10
- OS To upgrade:- You will need Service Pack 1 (SP1) Of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1( Windows installed must be a genuine one otherwise no update will avail to you).
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster processor or SoC (System on a chip). 64-bit versions of Windows 10 require a processor that supports CMPXCHG16b, PrefetchW, and LAHF/SAHF capabilities.
- RAM: At least 1 GB for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit
- Physical Memory (Hard Disk Space): 16 GB for 32-bit or 20 GB for 64-bit
- Graphics: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver.
- Display or Resolution: 1024 x 600.
- Touch: For multi-touch support tablet or Windows device.
- Microsoft account: Required for some features.
- Cortana support: Only supported in the United States, United Kingdom, China, France, Italy, Germany, and Spain.
- Windows Hello Face Recognition: Infrared camera for facial recognition or iris detection, or a fingerprint reader which supports the Window Biometric Framework.
- Media streaming: Xbox Music and Xbox Video streaming capabilities available only in certain regions.
- Compatible kernel-mode drivers.
- Device encryption:-InstantGo and TPM 2.0.
- BitLocker: Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise, Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2, TPM 2.0 or a USB flash drive.
- Wi-Fi Direct Printing: Supported Wifi Router to access services
#1 Upgrading from Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 to Windows 10 or Windows 10
Windows 10 is a free upgrade if you are running Windows 7 or Windows 8.x. Here’s how you can upgrade:
- First of all, make sure that you have a genuine version of Windows 7/8/8.1 as this update is only available on the version on genuine windows.
- Now in your genuine version of windows navigate to Control Panel -> Windows Update.
- Now the user of all the selected 190 countries where the version of windows 10 is being released will see here the Major Update of Windows 10.
- Click on Install the update and downloading process will start for Windows 10.
- Now after the above step or you have not got that screen click on the Windows sign icon on system tray which were appearing from a previous month.
- There you will see the option for Reservation Confirmed and after that Download Option For Windows 10. Just tap on it.
- Now the Windows 10 will start downloading on your computer and this can take time according to your internet speed.
- Now when this process completes your windows will get reboot automatically.
- That’s it Now you will get entered into the Most Amazing version of Windows that is Windows 10. That is you have successfully Windows 10 Upgrade free download full version.
#2 Steps To Make Windows 10 Installation Disc
1. First of all, you need to download the latest version of Media Creation Tool and below are the links to get the respective bit tool.
2. Now click on Create an installation media option there.
3. Now you need to install the tool on your PC and then launch it and you will have two option either to make USB flash drive bootable to install windows or either get the ISO file.
4. Select the ISO File option there.
5. Now the downloading process will start and it will take time according to your internet speed.
6. After the downloading is complete you will get the ISO file of Windows 10 and now you need to burn that ISO file on the DVD disc and for that first download and install Windows 7 USB/DVD, Download Tool. This tool is available for free of cost by Microsoft Corporation.
7. Don’t trouble with software’s title that is Windows 7. But this software works perfectly fine with Windows 7,8 or 8.1 and windows 10. Now you have to install the downloaded software. After installing it now, you have to run it.
8. Now in the open window as shown below click on browse. Now locate the path of Windows ISO file and select it then click on next button.
9. Now in the next window, you have to click on the DVD to make it bootable to install windows 10 on any PC.
10. Now burning process will start and after few minutes you are done with the installation disk of Windows 10 that you can use to install Windows 10 on any of the PC.